According to the Epidemiological Safety Law, the subject of increased risk is a legal entity whose type of activity is the provision of services to consumers and the operation of which, due to the operation or operation of the equipment to be used, infectious diseases may be widespread or the activity of which is related to the harmful effects of health-related factors and which is subject to the requirements of the regulatory enactments regulating epidemiological safety
In order to prevent the occurrence of a plaque of infectious diseases and the spread of infections, the Cabinet shall prescribe the hygiene requirements - conditions and a set of practical measures which reduce or eliminate the potentially harmful effects of environmental factors (physical, chemical, biological) and guarantee a safe and harmless environment for human health and the provision of services.
The Health Inspectorate, in conformity with the delegation in the Epidemiological Safety Law, shall perform supervision and control of sensitive risk subjects and the hygiene requirements specified for them in accordance with the supervision programme of the current year and the specified frequency of supervision, as well as in the case of submissions (complaints) or after other information regarding an inappropriate hygiene condition. If any infringements are detected during the control period for the requirements of regulatory enactments, the Health Inspectorate shall order them to be rectified within a specified time period and shall perform a re-examination in order to ascertain the fulfilment of the measures assigned.
At present, the Cabinet shall determine the hygiene requirements for the following sensitive subjects:
- child monitoring services (nannies, nursing centres),
- service hotels,
- educational establishments implementing pre-primary education programmes (kindergarten),
- bathing areas,
- public swimming pools,
- public use baths,
- public supply systems for drinking water,
- beauty service providers (hairdressers, manicure and pedicure services, cosmetic cabines, solaries, tattooing, micropigmentation, scarification and pinking services),
- social care institutions,
- general basic education, general secondary education, basic vocational education, vocational education or secondary vocational education institutions.
Citizens may receive advice on supervision and control of high-risk subjects by phone 67081600.